Genesys International Corporation Ltd (Genesys) established in 1995 is a ISO 27001:2005 and ISO 9001:2008 company with over 2000 professionals specializing in Geographical Information System (GIS) and Geospatial Engineering domain.
Headquartered in Mumbai, India, Genesys operates seven Geospatial production and software development centers in India. Genesys has operations in USA, UK, Europe and UAE. With state-of-the-art infrastructure and a growing list of Fortune 500 and SME clients, Genesys is well positioned to play a significant role in the global GIS and Geospatial Engineering services industry.
Genesys is a widely held public company listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock exchange in India.
Genesys strongly believes in the power of mapping technology for the efficient optimization of enterprises and for the greater good of the average citizen.
Genesys has been delivering services to clients in USA, Europe, New Zealand, UAE and India the past 18 years with most of its client engagements running into multi year relationships.
Genesys has a number of firsts to its credit:
- India’s first non government company to start photogrammetric mapping
- India’s first company to start Ortho Photo production
- India’s first company to do a large scale mapping of a country - Kuwait
- India’s first company to start processing LiDAR data for Global Market
- India’s first company to win a Survey of India contract for Aerial Photography of 137 cities in India
- India’s first company to carry out aerial photography and supply finished product over 59 cities covering the US and 14 countries in Europe
- India’s first GIS company to achieve ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 27001:2005
- India’s first company to capture 360 degree panoramic data and create a visual database for 50 cities in India